Monday, July 19, 2010


This is the nook I work in at St. Deiniol's; they are scattered througout the library, some facing over the loft, others facing outside, still others facing shelves of books to the ceiling. I spend chunks of time reading and searching out what others have written about community, and I know it will all just buzz around inside my head until I get to L'Arche again. Meeting the people and hearing about their experience will be what makes the information come alive and get my own ideas flowing. And in between the study I have met people from around Europe and the world, enjoyed walking in the Wales countryside and went to church Sunday with a lively congregation of Anglicans!
I feel somewhat less of a stranger. Some people call me "luv," and say "cheerio!"
I am off to Liverpool now for my visit to L'Arche. Seems David Cameron is visiting Liverpool today too. I'll say "how ya doin'?" if I run into him.

Cheerio!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment